Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Rings and Things


I know it has been forever since I've posted.... man I've been super busy since Friday! Friday I went for a scrapbooking weekend with my good friend Jenny. We spent all weekend cutting, pasting, laughing, eating and enjoying some good girl time. I got home Sunday afternoon and my husband had cooked mexican food and invited my parents over.... by the time I went to bed I was soooooo tired.
Monday my mom and I went shopping. We had a great day even though it rained on us the whole time. I was back just in time to pick the girls up from school.
Today I spent the entire day organizing all of my crafting stuff and getting some things ready for Christmas. I'm sorta planning on a semi-homemade Christmas this year. I really need to get started. I want to make a ton of my gifts, which brings me to the photo. I've been playing around with some ring making, at first I wasn't to sure of the whole process I was not getting the hang of it very quickly. Then I kinda got going and it was pretty fun, so we'll see.
Also I hope everyone remembered to honor our Veterans today. My kids got to go to the Veterans Memorial Park for a celebration. They got flags and listened to some people talk about what today was all about. I have two Grandfathers that were in the Army. Today I honor them.

6 comments:

Traci said...

I LOVE YOUR RINGS!!!!! I want a ring...can I buy one from you? I want to come craft with you and make Christmas gifts!!!!! I've been feeling the same way...the think it's the cold, rainy weather...it's really got me in the the mood for winter!! Mom started a blog last night! :)

love ya.Traci

Laura said...

Those rings are AWESOME!! I love them! What a great idea :)

We missed you while you were gone. Glad you're home. We need to have a blogging morning this week!

Love ya

Anonymous said...

These rings are very cool Kimmy! I love them. You definitely have got the knack now.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Hello Kim!
Yes, I am still upset with you for cat-napping Cupcake and locking him in the bathroom! : )
So fun following your blog. I would love to buy a ring from you if you make extra.
I love the one that looks like vintage diamonds, that would be great for some upcoming Holiday parties! Keep me posted.
Jenni : )

Anonymous said...

Kim,
email me about your rings:
jenniireland@yahoo.com

Also, please tell your family hello.
Thx!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Very cool....missed you at crop camp...much fun, much laughing and much cropping! You would have loved one of the vendors there...she did button rings! Oh so cool, I left with 3! 2 for gifts and 1 for myself...I actually WON a drawing too...won a very cool necklace from her booth. You need to check it out. I think I have her card--I'll see if she has a website. You could get some neat ideas!Les