

Halloween was fun, we went out trick-or-treating early. We just went to family and a few friends, but they got SOOO much candy. I hate having all this candy in the house they want to eat it ALL the time. I will be shipping some off to work with my husband so the guys out there can eat it.
Today my grandparents were being honored at their church for being members for over 50 years. That's right over 50! Wow! The Pastor sent all the family letters and let us know today was THEIR day. We all came and surprised them and they were moved to tears, as was I. I had no idea I was gonna need kleenex but I really should have brought some, Kylie and I cried the whole time. Justin, Laura and my brother Jeff were unable to attend but Laura had sent a beautiful letter that was read aloud and it was really touching. Barrett did come along with us though to represent their family. My grandparents have been married for 60 years and are just a beautiful couple, they love each other and their family so much and are just a great example of the way two people should be. I love them so much and am honored to be their granddaughter.
After the church service everyone came to my house for chili. It was time to PARTY!!
Today was Emily's 7th birthday..... my baby is "7" I really can't believe it and wonder where the years have gone. Emily is one of a kind, she is super funny and very much her own person. She knows what she likes and doesn't like and will let you know it. At the same time she is very loving and is caring. She is somewhat of a tomboy, most of her friends at school are boys. She is learning to read like a champ and seems to really like school.
She makes me laugh everyday and she will always be my baby. I love to snuggle her in my arms and hold her tight and she doesn't seem to mind much either. Happy Birthday Miss Em.....I love you so much!!

1 comment:
Sunday was a great day! Grandma & Grandpa were so deserving of their own day at church. What a sweet couple!
And Miss Em! What can I say about her. She's crazy and that's why we love her so much!! Won't be long 'til Barrett's chasing her all over... maybe give her a little run for her money :)
See you soon~Love ya
Post a Comment