
Oh my goodness my daughter is "10" today, going on 25. Really she is..... Kylie is so smart and mature for her age. She is one of the most tenderhearted and caring people I know. She will do anything to make me smile. She so wants to be a teacher someday and practices every chance she gets. At school instead of going to recess she finds her SFA teacher and helps her grade papers. She is Student Council president and is working away on the school yearbook. I love her with all my heart..... I never knew 10 years ago today how my life would change. I just wish it would all slow down a bit. Happy Birthday miss Kylie. I love you girlfriend!!

4 comments:
Please tell Kylie Happy Birthday!!!
Wow...10 years old!!! How the years go by so fast!!
The boys talk about the girls all the time...they love playing with them!!! I keep trying to figure out when we can get together and let the kids play and we could visit, craft, shop, etc...
Take care!!!
Your girls are beautiful!!
Happy Birthday Kylie!!!! Hope you have an awesome day. Did you know I am a teacher???
Ms. Pam
Happy Birthday Kylie! I can't believe what a little woman you are...You are mature so far beyond your years!
It seems like just yesterday I was a freshman away at college waiting for Justin to call and tell me you were HERE! I can't wait to see what amazing things you do in your next 10 years...but stretch them out as long as you can!
WE LOVE YOU!!
Uncle Justin & Aunt Laura
HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!
I am so lucky to have such a sweet and loving cousin. Thanks for all the fun times we have together. It won't be long 'til I'm chasing you around!
Here's a BIG slobbery *birthday kiss* for you! I love you, Barrett
p.s. I didn't tell my mommy how many of those caramel kisses you ate while you were over here the other day. Your secret is safe with me :)
Post a Comment