I know, it's tuesday, where does the time go? Friday was wonderful. My mom came over and she noticed a few garage sales down the street so the first thing we did was walk to them and find a few goodies. The girls loved it, they brought me a tin to alter with scrapbooking paper and stuff, they know their momma. We love garage sales you can usually find the best stuff. Laura and Barrett showed up shortly after and we packed up some sandwiches and headed out to Cumbernauld, it's a nursing home with beautiful landscaping, it has a pond and rocks and a bridge. This is where we decided to take some pictures. The trees really haven't gotten the fall colors we were looking for but we had a great time anyway. After that we headed to island park and ate our lunch on a blanket in the sun.... it was wonderful. Then we walked on the nature trail for a while until Barrett couldn't take it anymore and was ready for his afternoon nap. This was a great way to end the week.
Today I will go help out in Emily's 1st grade classroom for awhile, which I love to do. It's always different, some days I read with the kids, some days I will help them on the computers and other times I help the teacher with the things she needs done. I have always volunteered in the girls classroom. It's nice to know their friends as well as their teachers. Kylie is in 4th grade this year and I have been on a field trip with them. I'll be sad when they leave elementary school, it's so comfortable right now.
We had our last soccer games last night, My friends from high school, Tina, her two children and Lisa came over before the game and I feed them supper we had salad, chili and cinnamon rolls. The kids had games on 3 different fields so we spent the time there walking around to watch all the games. It was perfect soccer weather, we just needed a light jacket. It was so nice to see them and spend a little time together.
Looks like I ended up with lots to say today....
Clutter Rehab is back new and improved!
2 months ago

1 comment:
sounds like you've had a busy week so far! the chili and cinnamon rolls sound so good! i can't believe that soccer season is over until spring~we enjoyed watching the girls!
we'll see you soon! love ya
Post a Comment