Friday, October 17, 2008

Days like these......

I love days like these, the girls were out of school yesterday and today, my mom was off work. We all got together Thurs. and made our little albums to put our pumpkin patch pictures in. I make a small album to hold these memories every year. The time flew by yesterday. My sister-in-law Laura and little Barrett came over and we ran and got sonic for lunch. Today we are planning to get together again, the weather is beautiful and we are gonna go take some pictures of the kids, we are hoping to find some trees with changing leaves. We don't really need a reason to take pics of the kids but my nephew Barrett will be 9 months old on Saturday so we HAVE to take pictures for that.
We have been super lazy these last 2 mornings. The girls come in and snuggle with me and we watch cartoons for a while. I love when they are home.....
Hope to post more tonight or tomorrow with our photo shoot and whatever other adventures we find today.

1 comment:

Michielle said...

Sounds like you are going to have another wonderful day!!! Enjoy the sunshine........I'm sure you'll be able to find some pretty trees. They are changing FAST!! Have a great weekend. Love ya,
Michielle