


So this is my first post, My lovely sis-in-law Laura http://laura-elephantjuice.blogspot.com/ finally got me talked into a blog and I'm actually at her house now with my computer, she helped me set it all up.
We went to the pumpkin patch together last night and took lots of pictures. I love the colors of fall and could have stayed there all evening snapping pictures of the kids. The Priest pumpkin patch is a local patch here in our town and I have known this family all my life.... I love visiting them every year picking pumpkins and just breathing in the country air. Last night was so beautiful!

2 comments:
Yeah Kimmy! I'm so proud of your expanded tech horizons! I'm also excited to be able to check in on your beautiful pics and event descriptions from time to time. And...let's see...only 11 days to chili fest! Can't wait to see ya ladies!
I had so much fun helping you get your blog up and running this morning! It looks great and I can't wait to read more of your posts :)
Welcome to bloggy world! We love you!
Post a Comment