Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sunday Evening







Sunday evening a little after 5 the girls went out the back door to play tether ball, they came right back in and said "mom come look at the sky!" I looked out and went right back in and grabbed my camera. Isn't it beautiful?
As I'm posting today I thought about that day and Dec. 7th was the day Todd's mom Betty passed away 4 years ago. She was a beautiful sweet woman. My girls loved her very much and remember some of the things they did together, although they were pretty young. We are sad that they didn't get to know her longer.
As I look at the pictures of that magnificent sky it reminds me of her today.

1 comment:

Laura said...

That is so beautiful! That must have been right after we left from walking over to your house. I don't think we even noticed the sky!

Great pictures...and sweet memories of your mother-in-law.