Friday, October 16, 2009

Where did September go?

The Wilders, one of my favorite bands year-round.

Emily people watching, she gets that from me, I could sit and watch people all day, especially at the festival. You'll never see so many different people in one place all at once I guarantee it!



September flew by so fast around here. School got started in full swing which has been a bit of a challenge but I think is finally going a bit more smoothly. Me and the girls went to the Bluegrass festival and has a wonderful time. The weather was more than perfect. I got to hang out with my some of my favorite people that weekend. I stayed late every night and enjoyed tons of great music. I even found a few new favorites. It was very relaxing. My brother Jeff came for the festival I don't see him very often. I miss him so much.
Emily and Barrett relaxing while listening to music, how sweet...

Soccer has been in full swing and the girls are so awesome this year. Kylie has scored 1 or more goals each game even 3 in one game. Emily is the same way she has scored almost every game. I love to watch them play they are both very aggressive and really like competing. Their last game is on Sat. I'm kinda glad because it is getting awfully cold sitting out there watching.


Todd has been having a great football season, we have been to almost every game. When he first started coaching I never went to games. I guess mostly because the girls were so little and they didn't enjoy it, but now we all love going and watching dad in action. We get all dressed up warm and go cheer on the team. Laura has a great post about the game and parade last friday evening.

I've been helping out at Emily's school, the teacher asked me to make flash cards and review words with some of the kids that are having trouble reading basic words fast. It's been fun but I usually only have a good 15 min. before they have to move on and get their day started. I come in at the beginning of the day. Starting next week I will be helping out in all 3 kindergarten classrooms. I'm excited to get in there again and help out. In the winter I need something to get me out of the house for a bit.
October is almost over now, the girls both have birthdays next month. Things are getting ready to get busier around here.

1 comment:

laura mcpherson said...

I know...and I'm about to say where did OCTOBER go?!?! I feel like my favorite season {FALL} is getting skipped over with this rainy weather! Hope we can get out and get some great pictures soon. Can't wait for the patch!

Love the picture of you and Jeff!