




Laura called on Thursday and asked us to go on a picnic at the park. Of course we said yes and I quickly thought I would take my camera. I had realized that morning that it was my mom and dad's 37th anniversary and I thought maybe if we got some great pictures of all 3 kids we could frame them and give them as a gift. We went and picked up our picnic lunch at sonic. Picnic food couldn't be easier. It was a last minute picnic after all. We found a big shade tree and ate lunch and them decided to walk around and take some pictures. Barrett was not really in the mood, but my girls they were so beautiful that day. I even got Emily to wear a sundress and if you know her that was not easy. She usually wears basketball shorts and a tank top. Kylie looked so grown up too.
I handed the camera over to Laura. A while back we took a photography class together and I think she absorbed a little more of the info than I did but I'm working on it.
We walked through the nature center and tried to stay in the shade. We got some cute pictures and my mom and dad just loved them.
Later I will try and post on what we've been up to this summer. I hope someone is still visiting my long lost blog. We really are still here. Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th.

3 comments:
Don't worry...I'm still reading...and waiting for your blog stories!!! :)
Happy 4th!!!
Love ya.
A post, A post!! Is it Christmas?!?!
Yes...I check my sidebar every time I'm blog surfing to see if you've updated :)
I LOVE those pictures of the girls. Emily is just precious with those sweet braids and innocent faces! We had fun at the park. Must do it more often before the summer is over.
Love ya~
You're back! Great pics...what a fun day. Hope you're having a great summer. The girls are really growing!
Post a Comment