Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day!

Mothers Day was great, we cooked out and everyone came over to my house.  It was pretty chilly out so we had to eat inside, bummer!  We dipped strawberries for dessert, oh so yummy!  The kids couldn't get enough.  Emily brought me peonies from a friend's yard and Todd helped the girls get me a hanging basket for the yard.
On Saturday this is what my mom and I did...

and this is who gave us our pedicures....It was so relaxing. They did a great job massaging our legs and feet. We had quite the set up in the garage.  We drank coffee and listened to some music and enjoyed each others company.  We decided we should do this once a week.  I'm sure the girls would go along with it. 



2 comments:

laura mcpherson said...

It was a sweet Mother's Day! I'm glad I got to spend some of it with you. I only wish we would have had a little sun to enjoy the outdoors. Barrett LOVED those chocolate strawberries too, huh?!?! You are a wonderful mommy and Mimi...we love you!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

How fun! What a great day, despite the cool temps.