Yesterday Laura and I decided to take the kids out to the sunflower field and take a few pictures just for fun... It was hot in that sunflower field and we all wore jeans knowing we would be wading through waist high weeds. We didn't last to long but she did get a couple of me and the girls.
Barrett was not interested in pictures he wanted his mimi to hold him the whole time we were there. I didn't mind a bit. Here he is happy as can be on the way home playing with the cell phone.
s



Lately I've been thinking about all the great things Laura and I get to do together. Lots of times it's just simple things which are my favorite anyway. I treasure the friend she has become since Justin made us sisters. I'm so happy that she is part of my life.

1 comment:
Really...do you have to make me cry this early in the day :) Thanks for your sweet words. I have so much fun with all the {simple} things we do together too. I'm so excited for all of the fun times we have ahead this Fall: morning blogging, coffee shop visits, crafting, photography, etc.
Thanks for joining us for a fun evening in the sunflower fields. Barrett does LOVE his Mimi!!!
Post a Comment