Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Photo Shoot


Sunday the girls and I were home alone and we decided to have a little photo shoot. I hung a sheet over the bunk bed for a backdrop. Kylie loves having her picture taken and Emily not so much. Just for fun we spent a little time putting on some powder, blush and mascara. I think they thought this was the best part. I took about 120 pics of the girls and they had fun posing for me.

This morning I'm trying to decide which ones I really love and want to hang in my bedroom. The pictures I have there now are about 2 years old. They have grown so much and changed.

Here are a few favorites of my beautiful girls....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling.....I'm sure it is very hard to pick. Your girls are darling. Just like their momma!
Pam

Traci said...

Very cute!!! I love that I'm not the only one that likes to do photo shoots!!! I wish the boys would smile that cute for at least a few pictures...
Your girl's are beautiful!!!

aday said...

OMG! Kim they look gorgeous. Your photography is amazing I saw some you did of Barrett and they were FABULOUS lots of talent my dear

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

AWESOME PICS! What beautiful girls you have...enjoy the photo shoots...my boys are NOT into my picture taking. It's like pulling teeth when we go...they really DISLIKE it ALOT--which is so hard because I love to take pics! This spring...go to Southwestern--I took the boys last summer. Great place. I'll see if I can dig those out and share a few...then we went over behind Gambinos...that dilapidated bldg----great spot for cool pics!